For me, New Years Eve was never so much about resolutions as it was about drinking champagne. Sure, on December 31st I can’t help but think back nostalgically on the year that has passed, but I have always felt that the holiday was too public a time to really reflect. Besides, champagne has a way [...]
Tag Archives | Steve Pavlina
Changing or improving your life doesn’t have to be a long, frustrating, drawn-out process. I’m always in search of the smallest changes that yield the biggest returns, and below is my collection of quick tips that can make your life easier, more fulfilling, or just less of a pain in the ass. Try one or [...]
- 10 Easy Ways to Improve Your Life Today February 14, 2012
- The Most Important Thing You’ll Ever Learn February 16, 2012
- 8 Simple Philosophies That Changed My Life February 20, 2012
- How I Make Money, Part I: Top 3 Myths That Stop Would-Be Entrepreneurs February 6, 2012
- Are you happy? (My year in review) March 2, 2012
- When I Grow Up January 22, 2013
- How to Name Your Startup January 6, 2013
- The Lost Generation, Explained (finding purpose in an uncertain future) November 23, 2012
- Creating a Vacuum (or, when to move on) November 6, 2012
- Twentysomething October 24, 2012
- l0ve0utl0ud: Great post. If we don't know our path, we should ...
- Billy Murphy: Great post— so many people don't understand a l...
- Zack Kanter: Has she considered early graduation? That's what ...
- julia: I think your post is great. I have an amazing daug...
- fred: Bravo!...and you can't quote anybody better than ...