I’ve heard that, in the minutes before a natural disaster, farm animals often exhibit a general and uneasy restlessness – long before any detectable indicator appears on the horizon, they mill about and complain noisily, not exactly able to identify the impetus for their discontent – but fearing the impending storm nonetheless.
Tag Archives | Tim Ferriss
In my first post of this series, I wrote about some common myths that stop would-be entrepreneurs. This post outlines how to make a list of potential product ideas, determine which one is best, and get the ball rolling on finding a supplier. Since you’re reading a blog post about starting your own business, we’ve […]
I’ve never really been one to follow the masses or participate in the rigid march of conformity. I sold candy on the black market in 5th grade, started an auto parts company when I was 16, skipped my senior year of high school, and was on a one-way flight to Vegas during my college graduation. At […]
Changing or improving your life doesn’t have to be a long, frustrating, drawn-out process. I’m always in search of the smallest changes that yield the biggest returns, and below is my collection of quick tips that can make your life easier, more fulfilling, or just less of a pain in the ass. Try one or […]
“So, are you here to work or to study?” I get this question almost every day and it’s really a tough one to answer. It’s been 60 days since I got any real, tangible work accomplished, but January’s revenue is almost double what it was last January. I can’t say I’m proud of my obsolescence – […]
- 10 Easy Ways to Improve Your Life Today February 14, 2012
- The Most Important Thing You’ll Ever Learn February 16, 2012
- 8 Simple Philosophies That Changed My Life February 20, 2012
- How I Make Money, Part I: Top 3 Myths That Stop Would-Be Entrepreneurs February 6, 2012
- Are you happy? (My year in review) March 2, 2012
- Are you stressed? June 5, 2014
- When I Grow Up January 22, 2013
- How to Name Your Startup January 6, 2013
- The Lost Generation, Explained (finding purpose in an uncertain future) November 23, 2012
- Creating a Vacuum (or, when to move on) November 6, 2012
- Adam Dimitrov: So glaaaaaaaaaaad you're back! I loved your posts...
- Fanny Díaz: Awesome and insightful post! I like your writing s...
- OpD: Awh, you're most welcome. I'm glad to see it hel...
- Zack Kanter: :)...
- Zack Kanter: Thanks for your email that helped inspire me to wr...