I’ve been told that I look like I’m about to exit the Matrix when I’m getting ready for bed. I consume a variety of pills, install devices on my body, insist on complete darkness and shiver in the bone-chilling cold. You might be thinking, “how is it possible that you’ve ever had a girlfriend?” or, […]
Tag Archives | ZEO
- 10 Easy Ways to Improve Your Life Today February 14, 2012
- The Most Important Thing You’ll Ever Learn February 16, 2012
- 8 Simple Philosophies That Changed My Life February 20, 2012
- How I Make Money, Part I: Top 3 Myths That Stop Would-Be Entrepreneurs February 6, 2012
- Are you happy? (My year in review) March 2, 2012
- Are you stressed? June 5, 2014
- When I Grow Up January 22, 2013
- How to Name Your Startup January 6, 2013
- The Lost Generation, Explained (finding purpose in an uncertain future) November 23, 2012
- Creating a Vacuum (or, when to move on) November 6, 2012
- Adam Dimitrov: So glaaaaaaaaaaad you're back! I loved your posts...
- Fanny Díaz: Awesome and insightful post! I like your writing s...
- OpD: Awh, you're most welcome. I'm glad to see it hel...
- Zack Kanter: :)...
- Zack Kanter: Thanks for your email that helped inspire me to wr...
Argentina automated income best practices birthday Buenos Aires business business automation change your life David Allen decision making efficiency entrepreneurship expat friendship Getting Things Done happiness health inspiration jealousy life lifestyle love money musings opinion optimism personal development Personal Development for Smart People philosophy politics procrastination product development productivity quitting your job relationships self help small business Steve Pavlina stress technology The 4-Hour Work Week thoughts Tim Ferriss travel Well Being